Having served under five mayors, each year has been special and a great privilege.
During my years on the Hinton City Council, I have been a member of other community involvements such as:
- Former member of Board of Directors of the Summers County Hospital
- Member of the CASE Board of West Virginia
- Member of the Police Civil Service Board
- 12 year coach of Minor League and Little League Baseball
- President of the Hinton Little League for 4 years
- Former member of the 4-H Board of Directors
There is still so much left to do! I have many objectives that I would like to get completed. However, my
main objective is to clean up our city.
Our elected officials’ job should be to ensure our community’s safety, promote a positive environment
for families to live in, and businesses to grow in.
Teddy Roosevelt once said,”Do what you can, where you are, with what you have.”
We live in a remarkable community, filled with talented and educated
people who share a deep appreciation for our beautiful town.
My wife Beverly, and I reside in Hinton and are the proud parents of two (2) children: Patrick (Kim), and Charlie (Becky) Jordan. We enjoy three (3) grandsons and two (2) granddaughters.
If you have questions or concerns you can reach me at 304-573-5098, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.